Trinity Circles Sterling Silver Pendant and Chain Necklace
Pretty necklace featuring three silver open circle charms hanging from an 18" sterling silver chain. Each circle charm measures 9mm. A delicate pendant that can be worn alone or layered.
Your beautiful new necklace arrives in a branded gift box
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Circle Charms
- Chain length: 18”
- Presentation box
- Size: Charms are approximately 9mm wide
About Sterling Silver
Pure or fine silver is not used for jewellery making is because it is too soft so pure silver is mixed with small amounts of other metals to make it stronger.
Sterling silver or 925 silver is the best known alloy silver. An alloy is a combination of two or more metallic elements. Sterling silver consists of mainly of silver - 92.5%. The other 7.5% is made up of other metals, often copper. In sterling silver jewellery you will see a hallmark with the number 925. This number refers to the amount of pure silver in the jewellery - 92.5%.
Although silver is a precious material, it is still sensitive to environmental influences. Over time your silver jewellery may become dull or tarnished. This can be caused by contact with perfume, soap or the acidity of your skin. To care for your silver:
- Don't shower, bath or swim with the silver jewellery on
- Apply perfume, make-up and lotions first before putting on the jewellery
- It’s best to remove your jewellery at night before bed and put it away in a jewellery box or pouch
- Tarnishing is a natural property of silver but is easily remedied by an occasional polish with a silver cloth.
We are UK based and offer free shipping worldwide!
Christmas shipping times - last day for guaranteed shipping in the UK is December 18th for most products , Rest of the World cut off date is December 11th.
All orders are processed within 24 business hours and shipped within 3-5 business days via our courier network.
Deliveries take 3 to 21 business days and, in exceptional cases, more than 30 business days. Most items Worldwide take around 7 to 10 days. UK delivery is quicker.
Tracking information: Within one week after your order has been completed (shipped), you will receive a notification of your tracking number.
If you are not completely happy with your order you can send it back within 30 days and receive a refund within 14 days of receipt !
Please see our full returns policy using the link in the footer for more details.
We have UK , US and Australia returns centres.